When people are faced with a health challenge, they experience uncertainty, anxiety, fear and helplessness. Whether you’ve had experience with it in the past, are dealing with it now, or will come to it in the future, everyone has to deal with healthcare at some point – whether for themselves, or for their spouse, child, or a loved one.
The 54 tips in this book include information on:
- Asking the right questions to clarify concerns for both you and your caregiver
- Regaining control of your healthcare needs instead of thinking they need to be dictated to you
- What to include and how to organize your medical portfolio to save time, and possibly your life, in the future
- How to best work with healthcare providers so everyone benefits
- Ways to reduce healthcare costs
- How to choose a plan and your healthcare provider
- What to expect during and after a healthcare crisis, and how to handle the bills
Although it seems like a maze of confusion, taking control of your healthcare (or helping a loved one with their healthcare) is easier than you think! This book is just the guide you need to help empower, encourage and assist you in making the right choices for you and your family.
About the Author:
Dr. Dolores Fazzino (Doctor of Nursing Practice), Nurse Practitioner, Life-Style Coach, Speaker, and Author is a distinguished pioneer and visionary bridging the world of spirituality and wellness. As a motivational speaker, she empowers her audience to take ownership of their life including their health and wellness. Her companies Recovering Healthcare, Breathes new life into patient well-being coaching her clients to take ownership of their health and wellness whether they are in need of surgery or just desiring to make changes in their life to feel better; and Spiritual Wellness for Life bridges Spirituality with Physical Health and Well-Being. Both companies coach clients to create a life of infinite possibilities for their health, well-being, and lifestyle.
Her books “HELP! How do I get the most out of my healthcare experience” is a must have resource book to assist people to maneuver through the healthcare system, and Spiritual Wellness For Life share stories about those “Aha” moments that change your life forever, are available on Amazon.com through her website www.RecoveringHealthcare.com/books
Dr. Fazzino resides and has a virtual practice in Encinitas, CA, USA
Book Dr. Dolores Fazzino to speak:
Contact Dr. Dolores Fazzino about coaching:
Connect with Dolores on Social Media: