Being a business and professional coach simply means that you help people help themselves by empowering them with the tools they need to be leaders who find continued growth and success in all areas of life.
To help others grow, you must always be growing as well, and this book is a valuable tool you can utilize both personally in your life, and professionally as you coach others.
These quick-tips contain actionable steps you can immediately implement today and will help guide you in how to:
- Become a more effective change-agent in your own life, and in the lives of your clients
- Ask the right guiding questions to bring about the best action-focused responses already developing inside your clients
- Create built-in accountability that propels the client closer to the success and breakthroughs they seek
- Identify and release clients willingly who are not ready to participate, grow, and be challenged
- Embrace the silence during coaching sessions allowing the client the space they need to process and respond
- Maintain your focus on their journey without projecting your own answers into their circumstances
By utilizing these tips to grow as a professional, you position yourself to accelerate your coaching career through tried-and-true methods what will position your skills and expertise as successful professional coach.
Today is the day for you to soar to success in your Coaching career as you empower others to not just achieve, but exceed their own goals and expectations!
Coauthored by Elizabeth McCormick and Dick Powell
About Coauthor Dick Powell
Dick started his career digging holes and climbing telephone poles. He rose to be the lead instructor at one of our country’s largest telecommunications companies. His career spanned 30 years, all the while studying and teaching leadership to our nation’s youth and adults. Dick is married to Robin, his inspiration, motivation, and true love for 41 years.
He is an author, speaker, motivator, and friend to those around him. His success as a company spokesperson as well as building several companies, has taken him to places he only dreamed of as a young man. He found his true passion of helping people help themselves to achieve their goals and dreams.
Dick is a founding member of the John Maxwell Team of speakers, coaches and trainers, and a dynamic energizing entertainer inspiring audiences worldwide.